Friday, August 13, 2010

Super Shade Sale!

{Just a couple of things I have my eye on}

Tri-City ladies!

Mark your calenders for the super-duper, mondo, HUGE Shade Clothing Sale!!!

August 24-25
3pm-8pm each day.

2908 Rd 61
Pasco, WA

TONS of cute clothes clearance priced!

Vendors will also be on site selling their creations....including little ol' me!! I'll be baking up a storm over the next 10 days, so come and enjoy a little treat while you shop!!

3 Thoughts:

Emily said...

That sounds like so much fun...I wish I lived closer! Good luck with your baking goods...I'm sure they'll be a big hit!

PRP said...

Thanks for the advertising Tiffani! I know you're going to be a big hit!

Unknown said...

ooohhh i'm so jealous. wishing i lived in the Tri right now.

Tiffani, seriously, we are long lost bff's. i'd love to do a makeover. in fact, I keep meaning to send you a little goody bag (could you pass on your address?)(is that too stalkerish!?) you are such a support to me and my blog and i REALLY appreciate it girl.