I don't know how people can sleep next to someone who's snoring. It drives me nuts. I feel your pain! Hope a better nights sleep is in your near future.
Hey sweetheart, just a few unexpressed thoughts here. First of all, when you were describing yourself on your home page here on your blog, you forgot one very important fact to add. The fact that you are the best and most wonderful, amazing and hilarious daughter any mom could ever hope for, or be blessed enough to have in her life!!!!!!! The second thoughts are about the rough night you had. I am so sorry honey. Beleive me, I can totally relate, at least as far as the snoring goes, and the alarm clock going off waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooo soooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!! There have been more times than I can count, when I so wanted to ignore the clock!!!!! LOL! I really do hope you have been able to get some sleep since you posted this msg. I would suggest you invest in some ear plugs to drown out the snoring, but then; you probably wouldn't want to do that for fear of not hearing Eva, or getting the kids out the door and off to school in time! LOL! I use them on occassion, and it sure is nice to get uninterrupted sleep, sometimes! LOL! Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts with you. I love you Tiff! Have a great day!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and kisses to all of you! MOM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
been having a few of those my self lately. If only all the kids would be healthy and nightmare free I might get a decent nights sleep once in a while. Good luck, I hope it gets better :)
7 Thoughts:
short nights are bad but short nights with crying kids and snoring, the worst.I hope you can find time for a nap today :)
i hear you. we had a rough one as well. gotta love it when the 3 year old pees in her parents bed.
Oh, I'm sorry Tiffani! The work of a mother is never done, but it sure helps if you can get some sleep! I hope everyone feels better soon!
I don't know how people can sleep next to someone who's snoring. It drives me nuts. I feel your pain! Hope a better nights sleep is in your near future.
Hey sweetheart, just a few unexpressed thoughts here. First of all, when you were describing yourself on your home page here on your blog, you forgot one very important fact to add. The fact that you are the best and most wonderful, amazing and hilarious daughter any mom could ever hope for, or be blessed enough to have in her life!!!!!!!
The second thoughts are about the rough night you had. I am so sorry honey. Beleive me, I can totally relate, at least as far as the snoring goes, and the alarm clock going off waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooo soooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!! There have been more times than I can count, when I so wanted to ignore the clock!!!!! LOL! I really do hope you have been able to get some sleep since you posted this msg.
I would suggest you invest in some ear plugs to drown out the snoring, but then; you probably wouldn't want to do that for fear of not hearing Eva, or getting the kids out the door and off to school in time! LOL! I use them on occassion, and it sure is nice to get uninterrupted sleep, sometimes! LOL! Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts with you. I love you Tiff! Have a great day!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and kisses to all of you!
MOM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
been having a few of those my self lately. If only all the kids would be healthy and nightmare free I might get a decent nights sleep once in a while. Good luck, I hope it gets better :)
Been there, done that! Not fun! Hope that you are now catching up on sleep!
Post a Comment