Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm that mom.


I buy my children coordinating outfits and make them pose for a zillion photos in front of the Christmas tree.

And I love it.

12 Thoughts:

Seek Geo said...

Great pictures, beautiful kids! Happy Holidays to you all. :-D

Emily said...

I LOVE these pictures! What cute outfits and super cute kiddos. Good job on the crafting. I'm impressed! LOVE the flowers!!

David said...

one of the few who doesnt require word verification, thank you! lol

PRP said...

So cute!

tharker said...

You're welcome David.

Lisa Christine said...

Seriously, Eva looks EXACTLY like the Gerber baby!

p.s. I love coordinating outfits. I say do it while they still let you!

dandee said...

Your children are so darling, Tiffani! I wish I could squeeze little Eva's cheeks through this computer screen.

Sarah said...

I think it's a great tradition. Keep it up! They'll love it when they're older and they have all those pictures to look back on. Very cute bunch of kids right there!

*~McGarys~* said...

I agree with Lisa about the Gerber baby:) So cute. Is she wearing lip stick? lol

Brooklet said...

um, overload of cuteness. All your kids look so lovely and they are great pictures. And Eva- get out of here! She is soooo adorable. that chubby little face and that sweet, sweet smile. Oh, I love it!

Stacee said...

i do the same thing!!! Very cute!

Andre said...

i can't believe that picture of Eva. It is too cute!

On a side note, I had a dream last night that Jake could walk. I looked at him a little unbelieving. But you reminded me of what you said once. I gave Jake a hug and cried and cried, I was so happy for him.