Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Is it truly over? And why do I care so much?

As I sat down at the computer this morning for my daily blog check I saw on the MSN web page that Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe are separating. I don't know why but this made me so sad. Obviously the end of a marriage is a sad thing, but in Hollywood we all know it's nothing new. In fact they've been married for 7 years, so by Hollywood's standards that's like 50 right? I guess it made me sad because they seemed so real and down to earth. Not to mention the fact that they have 2 kids. I always have to hold out hope for the celebrity couples that stay out of the limelight and scandal.

So the question is why do I care?

5 Thoughts:

Brooklet said...

That is really sad. I feel the same way. I had hoped they would make it, especially with their two kids.

Shells said...

At least Paris and Nicole got back togoether. They have brought back hope to Hollywood.

tharker said...

Seriously, I sleep so much better at night just knowing that Paris and Nicole have mended their broken friendship!

Monica said...

I have noticed 3 big trends in Hollywood lately. Perhaps they are somewhat related?? You be the judge.

There have been lots of:

1. pregnancy's/adoptions
2. divorces
3. charity work

Monica said...

Even more upsetting is the fact that Bob Barker is retiring. How will life go on?