Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hope this works





If I have been successful at uploading these pictures onto my blog then you can all welcome me into the 21st Century with open arms! And if not...well then you can all have a good laugh at my techno inabilities. Again. So here goes...

Hannah was Hermione Granger(Harry Potter's friend for those of you who aren't Harry freaks like your's truly. SHE chose the costume, not me!) Josh was a Knight, and Jake was a Ninja. And might I add, I think just about the cutest ninja I've ever seen. How cute is he standing in his walker by the way!!! They had a great Halloween, and of course got way too much candy. As a result, I've been raiding their pumpkin buckets all day long. Sweep the floor...grab a Twix, fold the laundry...have a Reeses, clean 3 bathrooms...eat 3 Snickers...Do you see a dangerous pattern developing here?

It was a fun day for all of us and we were pretty pooped by the end. I always love Halloween, it's so much fun to see all the kids and remember how much fun it really is!

9 Thoughts:

tharker said...

Well if you actually look at the time on my last posting, I clarified the situation at 9:19, and you posted your comment at 9:21! Very funny though!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so do you think I'm weird for thinking Hannah looks HOT in her Hermione costume?! I might just have to borrow that idea from her sometime :)

rg

meohmyers said...

Those are TOO CUTE!! Jake is absolutely the cutest Ninja I've ever seen! Great job adding photos to your blog! It's about time!

Heather said...

Super cute, congrats on the picture uploading. That's more than I have been able to accomplish lately!

emahaf said...

Those pictures are so cute, Jake really is the cutest ninja, and hannah was such a great hermoine

Brooklet said...

Oh, each picture had me giggling because they are soooo cute! I love Jakes smile in the group shot- priceless! Um, so how did you do Hannah's hair- you don't have a crimper, do you???

Shells said...

You have such cute kids. And look at Jacob. I haven't seen him standing with his walker before.

tharker said...

I borrowed a crimping iron from Cindy Powell. It sure takes a long time to crimp every piece of hair!! Normally I just would have put tons of braids in her hair the night before, but this was handy!

Monica said...

I previously typed a really long comment for this post, but the blogger wasn't working and it was all deleted. It was some pretty good stuff. Anyway, cute costumes. In the bottom photo, Josh looks like he needs to go to the restroom. Just an FYI.