Friday, October 13, 2006

Motrin Anyone?

So after being stuck in the house with sick children all week, it's starting to get a little old. Hannah and Jake both have a fever now. Why can't they all just be sick at the same time and get it over with? I thought that Jake's fever was from getting a shot yesterday, and it still very well may be. Hannah has been telling me that her throat doesn't hurt and I've been checking her throat regurlarly, and by regularly I mean every time she comes near me, but I haven't noticed any spots or swelling. So we're just drugging our children up on constant rounds of Motrin and Tylenol hoping that the heat will go down. The problem is that both of them are fine during the day which gives me an apparent sense of false hope because by 7pm they are both up there again. Can you tell I need to get out!!! Hopefully this will all be over soon and we can get back to normal cuz if we don't I think I'll start downin' the Motrin.

1 Thoughts:

Brooklet said...

This, too, shall pass. . .wait, its starting to be winter- your kids will never get over this. They will pass illness after illness on until April- good luck with that.