For those of you that know me well this may not surprise you about me, so here goes. I don't feel like I have a lot of useful talents to share in this world, but the few that I do have I rock at! For instance, I may not be the best cook, but I am a really good baker. Note the ego. It started out small, a few cookies here and there, some brownies, cakes, then I ventured into yeast products and I hit the jackpot! I CANNOT be humble about it. No matter how hard I try, I just can't do it. I know... I can't just say a simple thank you when someone compliments my baking. Oh no it comes out more like this, "I KNOW"! What's wrong with me? Anyway, the point of my story is this. I there are a few things that I really like about myself and one of them is my hair. I can't help it, I LOVE my hair! I was in the Buckle today with my kids(Don't ask me why I was actually in the Mall with all 3 children) and one of the guys who worked there asked me if anyone had complimented my hair today and as no one had yet, I said no. He then replied that a cute haircut like mine should be complimented at least once a day and what was my reply to this kind statement? "Oh, they do. I get lots of compliments on my hair and I know it looks good".....Or a simple "thank you" would have done also. So humility is not my strong suit, I know. But I'm working on it!
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Thoughts:
Um. . . Tiffani, it sounds like you were getting hit on! A hot mama with great hair- you go ahead and have an ego! (don't confuse that with an eggo)
I too, think you were being hit on. Maybe you need to shave your head to prevent future flirtations.
Now that's an idea! I could set a new trend for bald mommies everywhere!
No head shaving allowed!!! You DO have VERY nice hair, so flaunt it!!! And hey, if you can get hit on with 3 kids in tow, more power to you!!!
That sounded like you were getting hit on as well. 3 kids and still the looks way to go girl.
Post a Comment