Tuesday, November 07, 2006

80's Ladies

Ok Ladies, so we've been invited to an 80's party this weekend and I'm so excited about it...I can't even tell you! I love the 80's. No I'm not talking about the show that has been featured on VH1, I just really love the 80's! So I need some ideas. We are supposed to dress up and my dilemna is that with short hair I'm a little limited on the 80's "do's". So if you've got any good ideas, bring 'em on! It will be so funny to see everyone in their 80's attire. Spencer wants to know if he should wear his "Tuffskins" jeans that his parents made him wear in late elementary school? He says that he was always last to be picked for teams because he didn't have cool jeans like everyone else. Isn't that sad and pathetic? I think I might make him a T-shirt that says, "I get picked last in my TUFFSKINS"

11 Thoughts:

Brooklet said...

Short hair- come on, think Molly Ringwald. I think Spencer should go in skins- you know the ones with the hot pink stripe up the side.

tharker said...

Ooh, Pretty in Pink. Hadn't even thought of that. Thanks Brooke.

Heather said...

Get an enormous bow, on top of a headband of course, and tease till your hearts content.

Brooklet said...

And break out your big plastic earings! and make sure you pick up a pair of leg warmers.

PRP said...

Who's having an 80s party and why wasn't I invited??? Just kidding. Have a blast. You'll be like, so in your, like, element. Like.

Anonymous said...

You could go as a Robert Palmer Girl in the "Simply Irresistable" Video.... Slicked back hair, bright red lipstick, black tight dress. Maybe that was early 90's?!

I'm sure you could feather your hair, add some headgear to your braces- that's hot.

Have Fun!

Rebecca

tharker said...

Love the headgear idea. Maybe Lindsay saved hers!

Brooklet said...

what is a gila monster??

tharker said...

Bates you are goin down!! Ok, so the Gila Monster is this freaky thing that I used to do with my neck in 5th grade. It freaked everyone out including the boys and for some unknown reason I thought I was really cool for it.

Heather said...

Post the picture! Tiff you should know never to mess with Lins, otherwise she (or Jared) will always have a comeback.

Alicia Leppert said...

Forget the headgear, put florescent rubber bands around each of your braces.