So I got this email last night from a "Vanessa" titled, "Is it who I think it is?" And being the curious girl that I am I opened it. The message only said one thing, "Yes I think it is". Not knowing who in the world this could be I decided to check my husband's email and it was in his in box too. Wouldn't you know that this morning my email is jacked up. I think there was a virus in that message so if you see it in your in box delete it without opening it. I'm curious if anyone else received this email too. So if you don't get any email from me for a while this is why. Good luck.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Thoughts:
So weird. I haven't checked my email in a while, I guess I should. Amy got a weird one from a Diane that said, "Still check this" or something like that in the description, and all it said on the inside was, "If that isn't the most unethical thing, I don't know what is." She had no idea what it was. I bet she's got a whopper of a virus now!
Thanks for the heads up
Thanks for the info. Too bad some people don't have anything better to do than try to mess up other peoples computers/lives.
That is so odd, thanks for the info.
Post a Comment