Monday, January 29, 2007

New blogger

I've jumped on the new blogger bandwagon. We'll see how this goes. I've heard that it's a pain for the first few days. So far I don't see much change. Other than allowing me to switch my template colors and texts easier, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. We shall see...

3 Thoughts:

hatch said...

Ok Tiffany I must be really uninformed about this blogging thing what does it mean that you are now on the new blogger bandwagon. I feel so behind the times!

tharker said...

I switched from the "old blogger" to the "new blogger". You'll see it on blogger's home page. I think you are already on the new blogger by the looks of your blog page.

Heather said...

I'm still stuck on Beta, and they won't let me switch. They want it to be a gradual progression so as not to overload the server... Once again, Beta gets hosed.