After reading through a few blogs tonight and enjoying all of the changes in fonts, I decided I wanted to change my blog up too. I feel a bit like a chameleon, playing with all of the fonts and colors, but it's so much fun!
I really like this combination, plus I followed Hannah's Kindergarten teacher's rule of thumb by using at least 5 colors! Of course anyone who knows me well, knows that I don't exactly have an eye for this sort of thing. So tell me what you think!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
The Chameleon Blog
Posted by tharker at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Thoughts:
I love the colors. It looks great! It's fun to change things up a bit every now and then. :)
I was wondering what was going on... I really like this layout, though. So way to go on the change.
I actually got the basic idea for the colors from another blog(Yes I did!) and then tweaked it a bit to get it how I liked it.
I changed around my blog colors and such as well. but to be honest I'm not sure how much I like it. Check it out tell me what ya think. I dunno if maybe the colors clash...
o and btw i like ur colors! Its looks great :)
I like the new look! It's fun to change things around!
Did you get this from Kimi's blog? lol.. This is just like hers. Cute.
Post a Comment