Now that March is here, I'm really starting to feel a bit of Spring fever. This was just a nasty winter. The weather wasn't all that terrible, but with all of the sickness EVERYWHERE, I definitely developed a case of the winter blahs.
In an effort to will on the coming of Spring, I've come up with some things that I can do to combat the winter blues.
Paint my toenails a bright sunny color
Wear my cutest short sleeved shirt, even if I have to wear a jacket over it to keep from freezing
Open up my curtains and blinds the minute I see the sun shining
If it's over 50 degrees outside, I'll go ahead and wear those cute sandals and wedges. Who cares!
Begin weeding my flower beds, they are pretty pathetic right now
Go to the park and play on the slide with my kiddos
Maybe I'll even break out the skirts or capris
Start using a little tinted moisturizer. I need a bit of color if I'm going to bust out the skirts! Although I have be careful, because I have been known to use a bit too much around the ankle and knee areas
Have a backyard picnic
I'm really looking forward to some bright sunny weather again. So if you see me around town freezing my toes off, just know that I'm not crazy, I am just REALLY ready for SPRING!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Think Spring
Posted by tharker at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 Thoughts:
I like your list. I am SO ready for some warm weather too! As much as I dread yard work I can't wait to get out there and do some clean up!
Tiffani, great ideas! Someone told me yesterday that taking a b-vitamin complex also will help with the winter blahs! I started taking them today, plus Lily & I went for a walk, so that helped too.
Sometimes it seems like winter will never end. I can not wait to it to turn warmer, warmer weather means new baby arrival.
I like your ideas. This has seemed like the never ending winter. I am so excited to get out in my yard, tuesday night I mapped out my garden and that got me so ready for spring!
I forget about those people that don't live in Florida...lol! I'll try and send some warm weather your way..:)
I too am trying to force spring, I bought Claire sandals and summer clothes yesterday, I have all my garden books out and I am planning my yard for this year already, plus anything over 50 now adays (its was 50 today) I pretend like it really is warm outside! But here in pittsburgh it takes a lot longer for spring to come- like the end of april, beginning of may!
I'm ready for it too! Bring your nailpolish over- before Karen sees my unpainted toes.
I am loving the color scheme, Tiffani. So yummy. And I agree, nothing puts me in a good mood like having to put my sunglasses on now when I drive. Although I had to do that today, and THEN IT STARTED SNOWING!!!
I will have to implement some of your ideas, Tiffani. I'm not sure about the sandal one though. My feet are freezing when I have socks on, that one might have to wait a while longer. I love U2!
Post a Comment