Have I mentioned how much I adore Target? Well I do!
Yesterday I went to buy this little black dress that I've had my eye on for a couple of weeks. After trying it on about 3 times, I decided that it wasn't for me after all. It was a black wrap dress with a cute little tie in the front. I didn't like the placement of the tie so much though. It hit me right in the middle of my stomach, making it look like a big pooch. I know I'm weird, but I'm particular about these things.
So as not to waste a trip to Target, I went in search of something cute and found these two little gems. First the shirt. I love this shirt. I was just proud of myself for choosing a different color than black, brown or white. Which I tend to wear A LOT. Then I found this purse. I know the picture looks like it's yellow, but it's not. It's actually the color of baby poop! Not really. It did look more tan in the store, and then once I got it home it started to look a bit like Grey Poupon to me. But that's okay, I really like it anyway!
So those are my fun finds at Target. Don't be too surprised if I'm wearing this little number tomorrow!


13 Thoughts:
I love the shirt! Those are fun finds! I'm glad you share the same affinity for my beloved Target.
Very cute!! I especially love the shirt. It looks like it fits so comfortably!
I can never get out of Target without spending $100 or more. It is evil!
I love the purse!
Way cute, I LOVE the shirt. I especially love that these empire waist shirts are in right now. Even us bigger-tummied gals can wear them and not feel self-conscious.
I love that shirt. I'm always self-concious that people think I'm pregnant though!
I love Target too. You can always find something great there. I know what you mean about the wrap dress and the bow placement. I bought a really cute wrap dress and I wore it to church with a jacket over it and I did not take the jacket off even though I was so hot because it looked like I had excess around my middle. Not the look I was going for with it. Great finds!
Anytime I wear a shirt like this Hannah gets all giggly, grinning ear to ear while saying,"Mom, I think you're having a baby!" It makes me laugh. Maybe someday she'll be right.
The shirt is really cute, I love the color. I can not wait to get into regular clothes again.
Cute shirt, but I'm a little confused. Didn't you say that you were proud of yourself for buying something that wasn't brown?
What color do you think your shirt is? : )
It's sage green! Not brown!!! Yay for me!
I guess this means I have to go out and buy a new purse now.
love the shirt! I'm a big fan of target myself. :) First time i've read ur blog too. I enjoy it! good work. I'm currently just starting up a new blog myself
Welcome Naomi! Thanks for your comment :)
Post a Comment