In compliance with Sarah's request I present to you my computer. This is the place that has recently become the semi-permanant resting place of my tookus.(As Karen would say) I have spent more time in this humble little space than I care to admit. But I do love it.
What you cannot see is the extremely comfy oversized black office chair that I love to sit my tookus in! It rocks, it swivals, it is equal to an amusement park ride for my children. Sometimes at night if I'm cold, I'll grab a blanket and curl up in this chair, and listen to music, or watch a missed episode of my favorite shows on ABC.com. It's fabulous.
So there it is. I love this room. Mostly because it tends to be the cleanest room in my house. Spencer has two bookshelves full of church books that he has been collecting, that I'm sure I should read, but will probably never get around to. There's just a calmness about this room that I love. And the call of the blogs always keeps me comin'!


14 Thoughts:
So clean, oh wait its in your house Tiff!
I love that Faith Hill Song- I have never heard it before, but it is so beautiful!
A chair makes all the difference in sitting at the computer!!
Tiffani, that is what I need is a good chair! My tookus has been on a hard dining chair.
I also have never heard that Faith Hill song, so THANK YOU, I love it and am downloading it right away! I love discovering new music!
I really like the music, and the room looks like somewhere I would hide in and spend alot of time
Eden, can you post your blog address please? I really want to check it out.
I had never heard this song either. I'm not the biggest country music fan, but I do love Faith Hill. While perusing her songs on hotget, I found this one. I LOVE IT! It's so sweet and I don't know why but her voice in this song reminds me a bit of Judy Garland. It's a great song!
It totally sounds like Judy Garland. It doesn't sound like Faith at all!! I had to keep glancing up at where it said her name to make sure I read it right. Pretty song, and even prettier computer space. I seriously want to post a picture of mine to give everyone a good laugh.
As I was listening to it, I thought is sounded just like Doris Day- and it sounds like a song Doris Day would sing. I have listened to it about 20 times today. Love it!!
Oh I can totally see that too Brooke! I love it too!
Tiffani, your blogspot looks so cozy. I used to have that screen saver on my computer as well. I dreamt of going to a place that looked that beautiful with all the fall colors, and this past October I did. I swear Philadelphia looked just as, if not more beautiful than I could have imagined! Fall is my favorite.
Danyelle- I look at this screen saver and dream of the beautiful places that I could go. I would love to go back East in Autumn. Let's see...Brooke, I think I'll come see you!
I agree with everyone else. Love the music, love the screen saver, love the chair, and love that you are very tidy. I think those are the ingredients for a great blogging station. Except if you were blogging, then you wouldn't be able to see the screen saver...
Okay, Tiff, I will be ready and waiting- the fall is really unbeleivable out here. And there are streets, just like your screen saver.
Ok. Now I have to go back just to check out the screen saver!
Post a Comment