I found this song and it sums up perfectly what I am feeling today. These pictures are all old, but are some of my very favorites. I truly have been blessed!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by tharker at 8:05 AM
12 Thoughts:
You have a beautiful family. Those b&w photos are gorgeous.
What great pictures of your sweet family Tiffani! You definitely have reason to feel blessed!
I have to agree you do have a beautiful family. You also have the cutest hair. It makes me want to cut mine short again.
I think Jake looks like Elijah Woods with his beautiful big eyes. Our little Frodo.
Well I am just going to repeat what everyone said! VERY beautiful family, you have good reason to feel blessed!
So very Cute!!
Thank you all! They are pretty gorgeous if I do say so myself! And thanks for the compliment about my hair Kim! I do love this hairstyle. It's the longest that I've ever kept it one way. Danyelle, do you remember when it was all long and drab when we started the preschool? That was almost 4 years ago. I cut it shortly after Jake was born. We went to the pumpkin patch for Hannah's little preschool group and Danyelle took a picture of me with my kids. After seeing how awful my hair was, I promptly made an appointment and chopped it off! I've never regreted it either. I LOVE MY HAIR!!!
Tiffani - i got your blog off of my cousin alicia's and it's a slow sunday afternoon; there are brownies baking in the oven and my kids are fighting but i'm ignoring that. obviuously. just wanted to say hi - we have lots of stuff in commom. i too am 29, been married for 10 year and have three kids. how funny is that. and i just found michael buble (yeah, i know pretty behind the times) and so we have that in common too. and also, we have the same blog layout. too funny.
Cute pics... I can't remember your hair long- you should post a picture to refresh my memory.
Welcome Noelle! To be honest, I've checked your blog out a couple of times too! I got your link off of Marilyn's. We do have a lot in common! Hope to see you more on my blog : )
Heather- I don't even think I have a picture of me with my long icky hair. Not that the long hair was icky, but I didn't do anything with it, so it looked terrible. I'll see what I can dig up though.
Hi Tiffani! Your family is so beautiful. I'm going to attempt family pictures again. Todd hates getting his picture taken though...lol! I love the pics. I, too, love your hair. I'm getting ready to cut mine short as well. Love ya!
u have beautiful children. I love kids. You look like sucha happy family. I can't wait until I'm at that stage in my life
Post a Comment