Ever since Kim introduced me to the stat counter, I have had so much fun checking out who's reading my blog, and where they are from.
As of today, I'm officially a global entity! I've had 3 hits from 3 different cities in China, 1 from The Netherlands, and 1 from Canada.(Hi Naomi!) I've also had new hits from Alabama, Illinois, Arizona, and Texas. Who actually knows if they will continue reading my blog, but I'm flattered all the same.
So welcome newbies! You are all welcome to comment any time you feel the need.
I hope you will all still want to come back to my blog land after this incredibly braggy, self praising post!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I'm goin global!
Posted by tharker at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 Thoughts:
Tiffani, I installed one on mine as well (Thanks Danyelle), and that has been the funnest part. To see where people are from. I have had hits from China as well, and the Netherlands, Indonesia, and the UK. How fun is that?
Thanks for sharing.
hmmm...whats this stat counter i would like to try it! and where are u from? US?
Naomi, I'm from Washington State. Go to statcounter.com to install a statcounter on your blog. It walks you through everything. But don't make the same mistake I did. Make sure you ACTUALLY install in onto your blog! heehee
A stat counter? How interesting... well, I hope it's showing a hit from California now :) I found you on the LDS Women Blogger site... I've been lurking for a bit, but thought I'd just say HI :)
Hi Melissa! You can lurk all you want!
I also think it is great to see so many people from different countries reading about my life!
What is the LDS women blogger site?!?
Seriously??? My blog must be pretty drab, I hardly ever get hits that I don't recognize and if I do they NEVER return!
Heather introduced me to the LDS women site. It's ldswomenblogs.blogspot.com
You can add your blog link by leaving a comment in the post. It's in the middle of the page.
Post a Comment