Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Small and simple things



A couple of days ago I opened up my makeup bag to find a sweet little surprise inside. It was nothing big or showy, but it made my day. I love that my husband is a simple man. Somehow he knew that I needed a little boost that day. Who doesn't need a simple "I love you" to make their day a little brighter!

9 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

That is SO SWEET! I love that you took a picture of it...lol! It's nice to know you're appreciated once in a while like that. You've got a good man.

Shayla said...

That is terribly sweet. If men only knew how little it takes to make us women swoon (well, this woman anyway). Nate did something similar for me this morning, but it was a little more on the technical side (of course!). He put a file on the desktop of my computer and then emailed me and told me to look on my computer desktop. There was a little text file that was named "HelloThere.txt", when clicked on it read "I love you". It melted my heart. :-)

Heather said...

Shayla that was pretty technical- very well thought out.

Naomi said...

Aww that is soo cute! After 10 years and he is still doing sweet things like that. I definitly hope I find a man like that! :)

Jessica said...

It is always the little unexpected things that make you feel so good!

dandee said...

The most simple things always make the biggest impact! What a fun surprise for you to find!

hatch said...

I love it. It really is those simple things that can really make your day. So Sweet!

Brooklet said...

That is very sweet. There's nothing like knowing your husband loves and cherishes you. I am glad spencer doesn't let that go unsaid.

Alicia Leppert said...

This is my dream come true. I am so envious. How awesome for you.