Hi, my name is Tiffani and I'm a bloggaholic. It's been going on for about 6 months now. I compulsively check my friends' blogs, and my own at least 10 times a day. And my poor house is paying the price. I'll go to my room to get our laundry basket, with every intention of washing said laundry, but ahh, the sweet taunting of the blogs... Suddenly my poor laundry is left all alone just waiting to be clean, while I'm typing away and having one great laugh after another visiting my dear friends' blogs.
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem right? Okay, I admit it. But that's the only step I'm ready to take at this point. I could stop blogging, but why? It brings me such delight.
So for now, I'm a self-aware bloggaholic, and that's okay with me.
Hope you enjoy the tunes. I love Rob Thomas!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
So hard to break away
Posted by tharker at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Thoughts:
I'll go with Lindsay's assessment. I'm sure you would never let your house go down the tubes! Do love the Rob Thomas.
I seriously need to update my computer. I can't hear anyone's music! And I also LOVE Rob Thomas! Which song is it?
I have to make a conscious effort to get work done before blogging or else my house would suffer as well.
BTW, I love the music on your site as well.
Post a Comment