Marilyn tagged me to post a list of 6 weird things about me. So I'm going to give it my best shot.
1. In 5th grade I thought I was very funny because I could do what I called the "Gila Monster". I would clench my teeth together and strain my neck, making it flare out. I thought it was so cool cuz I could freak all the boys out.
2. When we were first married I worked out compulsively(like 3-4 hours a day) and Spencer told me that I was starting to look like a man cuz I was lifting weights too much. Looking back, I kind of did.
3. I love Malt-o-Meal. Especially if it has a good lump or two.
4. My very favorite song from the 80's is "Loverboy" by Billy Ocean.
5. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night madly craving Red Robin fries and ranch dressing.
6. When I went to the hospital to have Hannah, we couldn't leave until I put mascara on. It was 12am and my water had just broken, but I HAD to put it on.
There are plenty of other weird things about me, but I could only do 6. Let's keep this going.
Monica, Stacia, and Heather...TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Friday, February 09, 2007
Tag...I'm it??
Posted by tharker at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 Thoughts:
I can totally relate to #5 I drove past there the other day and just the smell in the air made me stop! I did think I was only one of the weird ones that always has to ask for ranch for my fries, nice to know I am not alone!
#6 is funny to me! At such a moment, you needed mascara!!
I love a bowl of malt o meal too. I especially enjoy the lumps. I also crave Red Robin fries and ranch!! Leave it to me to totally relate to food.
Seriously??? LOVERBOY????
Thus the reason it's on my weird list. I know it's strange...but I love this song!
I know I am going to be the same way when I go into labor. I don't want to look nasty in my pics that I will cherish.
Red Robin fries HAVE to be eaten with RANCH!
The sad part is that I didn't actually have Hannah for another 24 hours, so by then I did look pretty nasty!
Tiffany, my husband thinks I am weird for eating my malt-o-meal with lumps, but now I have proof that he is the wierd one.
I have only ever known one other person that likes Malt-o-Meal. I'm so glad that I have friends to "share my lumps" with!
people, people, people....let me introduce you to a little thing called "Poppyseed Honey Mustard." My husband got it on our first date at Red Robin and it is TO DIE FOR!!! You will never eat your fries with Ranch at Red Robin again. Seriously, get some next time, you will be hooked for life.
Hmmm.... that honey mustard does sound good! AND I have the worst post birth picture in the WORLD, no I'm not exaggerating. I also like Malt-o Meal, but not with lumps.
I love the KT- Cody got me her CD for Christmas and I love it! It makes me feel like dancing!
Post a Comment