Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Monica Dear!!!!!

In honor of my dear sister in law Monica, I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Monica turns a ripe young 30 years old today. Yipee!!!

I hope you have a fabulous birthday Mon. We still need to plan our "30" trip. I'm all for it! And don't feel old for too long, I'm right on your heels : )

Love ya Monica!

5 Thoughts:

Monica said...

Thank you, thank you. At least I won't be 30 by myself for too long. Can't wait for you to join me. And we really do need to get planning our trip.

Alicia Leppert said...

Happy Birthday, Monica!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Monica! I'm 31 and it's not THAT bad! Hope your day is fantastic!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Monica you and I were born the same day. So cheers to us! And cheers to 30!

And nice to meet you Tharker!

tharker said...

Welcome C Jane! I feel so honored to have you in my blogging presence! Hope you stick around : )