This is my adorable niece Samantha! Today is her 5th birthday! I love this little girl. She can make me laugh every single time I talk to her. She's one of those little girls that has something to say about everything and is so dang smart, she'll knock your socks off!
So today, I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANTHA! We love you very much!


7 Thoughts:
Happy Birthday, Samantha!! If you are reading this, then "is anybody home?" (you use to laugh at that, I hope you still do)
I love you Mantha!!!! Happy Birthday. If you are reading this, then you are one smart girl.
So whose child is this? She definitely looks like a Harker. She's a cutie. Happy Birthday Samantha.
Marilyn- Samantha is mine. And boy is she excited about being 5 now. She tells everyone, "Guess what? I am 5 now, a whole hand!" We think she is pretty great!
I just spent some time with Samantha, and to my complete amazement, she really can read. When did preschoolers get so smart? I couldn't read until I was in the first grade. Of course, maybe I was just slow.
Monica, you have a beautiful daughter, and aren't 5 year old little girls the greatest? I am pretty in love with my little 5 year old Lily.
Anyone know how to keep our children from growing up?????
No, but when you find out, let me know! I knew she was a Harker from looking at her, and I was pretty sure she was Monica's due to the process of elimination, and I was right! She's a doll. Happy 5th Birthday! Five is such a fun girl age.
Post a Comment