Do you ever have a post or two mulling around in your brain? Usually I've got a few ideas rolling around. I had one fantastic idea last week, but I'm still not sure how to put it all together, so I wait for blog inspiration. And other than that, I really don't have much going on up in the old bloggin' noggin right now.
So while you await this supposedly fantastic post that I'm working on, here's a few highlights from my day.
- Washed, folded, AND PUT AWAY all of the laundry today! Yippee! Seriously. Lately I have been so uninspired to actually finish the laundry. I have no problem throwing it in the wash, but it's actually the folding that I loathe. So although, this might not seem like an accomplishment to some, for me it was a good thing!
- Went to the dentist for my very first cleaning without metal mouth getting in the way. Quite a fabulous feeling, I must say.
- Thoroughly enjoyed watching my husband practically lick the 8x11 serving dish that held the remnants of our dinner. Then watched him literally steal our 3 year old's helping of his meal off of his plate. And then to top it off, he moved on the the bits that were leftover on our 5 year old's plate. Our 7 year old had already polished hers off, so he was out of luck. Apparently, Chicken Divan is one of my husband's very favorite dishes. Who knew???
- Walked out into the garage tonight to take the garbage out, and found my husband on the garage floor assembling his new toy. He went to Sportsman's tonight to "gear up" for his day of fishing tomorrow, and came home with a Pontoon Boat! I won't mention the price tag, but I'll just say it was hefty! He says that it's his "I'm getting better gift" to himself. (He has been very sick for almost 2 years, and is finally getting better now thanks to a new doctor and the CORRECT DIAGNOSIS. So I'm all for his gift to himself.)
Well, that's about all the excitement I can handle for the moment. I know, you're all thrilled to the bone at my through the roof action packed day! Until next time...


14 Thoughts:
I LOVE "bloggin' noggin"! So funny! It's a big day for me too when all the laundry gets washed, folded AND put away, way to go! In fact that is on my list today, you have inspired me!
Bathroom cleaning is on my list and since I know you LOVE the smell of disinfectant, feel free to come on over....
Hooray for laundry!
I almost never get the laundry washed folded and put away in the same day. My husband thinks I do it just to annoy him, but I really just do it.....to annoy him. Just kidding.
Whenever I get a blogging idea, I write it down. So now I have a list that is pretty long, so when my "bloggin' noggin'" is feeling empty I just look at my list.
A list. I keep meaning to do that, but it has yet come to pass.
What was the correct diagnosis? I'm glad to hear that sharker is on the mend! Love "bloggin noggin", too!
I, too, am glad to hear that Spence is finally feeling better.
Yeah for you and finishing the laundry. Laundry is my vice in life.
I'm with you on the laundry... I have a hard time folding it and putting it away. Usually it sits in baskets and we just dig through and find what we need... sad, eh?
Congrats to your husband's wellness -and go him, for getting himself a getting better gift!
Mmmmm...I love Chicken Devan!
I, personally, don't understand why people don't like folding laundry. Maybe it is because I only have one child at the moment, or maybe it is because I'm weird, but I love folding laundry. Turn on a good television program or movie and fold away. It is one of the few chores that you can do while actually watching TV. Guilt Free TV, as I like to call it.
Looks like you may have coined a new term with "bloggin noggin!" It sounds like you had a productive day. Karen's comment made me laugh because you do LOVE your cleaning products. Next time you mop your floors give me about a couple hours before I come over. I think my nose hairs were singed the last time I came over right after you cleaned! :)
Its great to hear that Spencer is doing better. And that he is getting his appetite back!
I don't mind the folding laundry so much as I hate putting it away. I try to make bargains with Cody that I will fold if he puts it away, but that never seems to work.
arg i deteste folding laundry!
Apparently, I'm just weird.
Post a Comment