Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Birthday wishes


Can I tell you what would make my 30th birthday the best birthday ever???

This!!!!!

Michael will be in Portland and Seattle August 27th, 28th and 29th. My birthday just happens to be the week before, so what perfect timing!!!!
I've never been to a concert, and I can think of no other that I would want to be my first!
I would be the happiest 30 year old on the planet!

Anyone want to go????

18 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hey this sounds really great...i'm sure you're gonna have a wonderful time...enjoy!!!

Wendy Christensen said...

Sounds like a fabulous birthday wish and very do-able ...I would LOVE to see Michael in concert :) ...

tharker said...

Wendy!!!!

I'm so glad you commented!!!!

Mama said...

I'm a big Buble fan and my birthday is a few days before your big day.:) I'm going to look into this..and give Jeff a few "hints"...

::lindsay said...

You know I'm in!

::lindsay said...

I guess we could celebrate my birthday too since my birthday is on the 30th.

Heather said...

That would be fun.

tharker said...

Alison!!! I know you said you've been reading for a while, but I'm so glad that you decided to comment too! I forgot that our birthdays are only a few days apart. Maybe Jeff will get you some "RED SHOES"! Do you know what I'm talking about?

Anonymous said...

only a Michael concert can bring me out of lurkdome - I SO want to go!

Melissa said...

So fun!! I hope you get to go!! You'll have to report on it!

Brooklet said...

Well, I am pretty sure I am not going to be able to make it. I have the happy task that you, Alison and Lindsey's mom's had of delivering a baby in the horrible heat of August.

Hope you go and enjoy yourself and since its your thirty, go buy yourself a nifty new outfit with matching shoes to see Michael!

Marilyn said...

I will be there for sure!

Mama said...

I wish I could forget about the "red shoes"...I think those of us who know about them would all like to forget them. Those were the days...

dandee said...

Marilyn and I have already decided that we are going to as many shows as our husbands will allow...Michael, here we come!

meohmyers said...

Can I come? I know my Maroon 5 comment could have possibly ruined my chances of being invited, but you all know it was a joke, right? Right? A joke? Pretty please?

tharker said...

The tickets haven't gone on sale yet, but I'm hoping to be able to go on the 28th. The only problem is that it's very possible that the 29th is the first day back to school. I would like to spend the night in Seattle to avoid getting back super late. The 28th is a Tuesday. The reason I want this day is because Spencer is off on Wednesdays. Anyway...I'm just babbling now...I thought about this concert literally all day yesterday!!! I'm giddy!

Kim, you are forgiven for your Maroon 5 comment!

Jessica said...

I was looking at the dates on his website yesterday too! I was trying to convince Luke to go for our anniversary (the 14th of aug) but he wasn't to convinced!!!

Brooklet said...

Congrats Josh! Its amazing how fast you go from counting how many teeth are coming in, to how many are coming out!