Hey Tiffani, is Lance your husband's brother? Was Sunny & Eric here this weekend?? I went to high school with Sunny Hall! She is a great girl! She sounds happy and busy in IF with their businesses and etc.
Kristen, Lance is Spencer's youngest brother. No, Eric and Sunny couldn't make it. She told me that you guys went to school together. Didn't you dance together too? You're right, she is great! She is so busy all of the time. I don't know how she does it all, but she's amazing!
7 Thoughts:
Tiffani, thanks so much for the pictures. I was hoping someone would post some those of us who couldn't make it.
Looks beautiful! I love the brightly colored bouquet and tie!
These are great pictures! I love weddings especially on a beautiful sunny day! Thanks for sharing!!
That does look like a beautiful day for a wedding! I love all the pictures, you have a beautiful family!
Cute! How did Lance get so lucky?? :)
Hey Tiffani, is Lance your husband's brother? Was Sunny & Eric here this weekend?? I went to high school with Sunny Hall! She is a great girl! She sounds happy and busy in IF with their businesses and etc.
Kristen,
Lance is Spencer's youngest brother. No, Eric and Sunny couldn't make it. She told me that you guys went to school together. Didn't you dance together too? You're right, she is great! She is so busy all of the time. I don't know how she does it all, but she's amazing!
Post a Comment