Monday, May 07, 2007

I heart you Meta!

Blog land has lost one of it's finest. As I was happily clicking through my list of favorites this morning, enjoying new posts, I was shocked and saddened to see that one of my favorite Utah bloggers, Meta is no longer with us. : (

I love to read Meta's blogs. She is witty, and fun, lighthearted, and kind. She loves her boyfrennd, and takes a mean self portrait. I felt as though I had gained a friend, even though we have never met in real life. I hope she decides to come back some day, because I think she is wonderful!

We will miss you Meta!

5 Thoughts:

S. Schuller said...

Tiffani,

I don't know who this fellow blogger is, but I saw her comments on yours and other pages. Isn't it sad to lose a good blogger, though? Good thing you're still writing!

Sarah

Naomi said...

aww ur so sweet!

Alicia Leppert said...

is this meta as in metamorphose?

meohmyers said...

I just started reading Meta's blog a couple of weeks ago. She is hilarious! Too bad she quit blogging. I hope whatever happened to make her quit won't affect her for too long. Maybe she'll be back! We can only hope, right?

Jessica said...

mmmmm.....is it just me or when I click on meta link a porn search shows up.....you might want to change that!!!