Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My profuse apologies

Okay. Seriously. What the crap????

I am so embarrased about the Meta name link fiasco. I checked her link out of habit this morning and it looked normal. Then I just read Jessica's comment alerting me that Meta's name now links to a very un-desirable location. So for anyone else who saw this, I give a million apologies. Yuck!!!! The link is now gone.

Again, so sorry for anyone who endured a seared cornea as I did....

Have a great day : )

6 Thoughts:

Heather said...

In your defense it was Meta's blog and farewell letter when I checked. Glad I was checking early in the day!!

hatch said...

Wow I am glad I missed that one.

Naomi said...

lol i've seen worse...no worries

S. Schuller said...

I can't believe you posted such grossness on your blog! How disgusting! :) Just kidding. I accidentally typed in craiglist. com and got a porn site the other day. Sick!

Naomi said...

lol way to say the name of what u typed in to get a porn site :P

Shells said...

I'm sorry Tiff, no amount of apologizing can undo the damage that you have done. I feel as if I don't even know you anymore.