Well I'm off to Girl's Camp tomorrow. Four fun filled days of sleeping in a tent, and hanging out with the young women. I'm looking forward to it. Not so much the sleeping in a tent part, but I can handle it.
I'm still not packed yet, still haven't found a one-piece suit (all I've got is my adorable tankini), I need to pick up a few last minute snacks and supplies, and I have to finish up the last bits of my talk. Yes, I have to give a talk at camp. About kindness. Should be....interesting...I'm not the greatest public speaker ya know. Hope I don't totally bomb!
Can't wait to blog about all my fun when I get back! I'll miss ya'll!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Roughin' it
Posted by tharker at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Thoughts:
I'm sure girls camp will be fun. You'll do awesome on your talk. I can see why they asked you to give the talk--you are such a good example of kindness/being kind to others. I hope you find a decent one piece suit.
Good luck with finding a one piece suit that is never very fun at all. I will be coming to girls camp on Thursday night. So mabye I will see you then. Have fun! I wish I could hear your talk.
Have fun at Camp. Gosh that sounds like the place to be this week. It will be so fun with everyone there. You'll do so good on that talk! Have a fun time!
Have fun. You'll do great on your talk... and I don't think you'll really need a suit? Karen has my wetsuit in case a rescue needs to be performed.
Have fun at girls camp Tiffani! I've always thought it would be so fun to go as a leader!! Can't wait to see pictures when you get back!
Post a Comment