Sunday, July 08, 2007

Off to the lake


Tomorrow we will be heading off to gorgeous Lake Chelan for the annual family reunion! It is so beautiful. And did I mention how cold this lake is? Well, it is! But beautiful still. I will be back in blogland next week. Happy blogging!

Okay, so yes this picture is kind of small and lame. Oh well, you get the picture right!

6 Thoughts:

shoeaddict said...

Have fun! :)

Jessica said...

Ohh Have so much fun, I love Lake Chelan!!

Kris said...

What a fun place to go! Say Hi to Sunny for me! Have a great time!

Melissa said...

How fun!! Have a great time!

Naomi said...

it seems to me you've been goign away all summer! have fun!

Wendy Christensen said...

Sounds and Looks wonderful ... it's SO HOT out today (must be around 105) or more. Enjoy the ultra cold water!! :)