I'm smiling today. I love my new vacuum. Just knowing that it is actually sucking up dirt and not blowing it on my carpet is a grand thing. Who would have thought that a simple thing could make me so giddy?
Friday, July 06, 2007
Who knew it could make me so happy?
Posted by tharker at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 Thoughts:
I love a good vacuum. When I was pregnant Becky got a new vacuum and I would go over to her house and vacuum for her. Just to see the dust getting sucked up into it brings me so much gratification! Congrats on the new purchase. Happy Cleaning!
I was amazed when we first bought a vacuum that was over $100, there is such an amazing feeling of KNOWING it is working. Then we bought an oreck....WOW, I love that thing! Even Shayla can carry it up and down the stairs, plus we could pick up a bowling ball if we wanted to:)! Have fun cleaning today!
Oh I love a new vacuum. I got a new one two months ago and I love it. Now I am needing the Hoover floor mate to use on my new floor. Have fun cleaning!
I would love a new vacuum... we've had ours for almost 10 years and it does not work so well any more... time to move on! What kind did you get?? You probably blogged about it, but I can't remember... :S
This must be get a new vacuum month. It is exciting, I completely agree. It's so frustrating when you're using one that doesn't work very well and you go over the same area of carpet like 50 times. Happy cleaning!
I need a new vacuum soooo bad. Mine doesn't work at all.
Melissa-
It is a Bissell Healthy Home. We had our other vacuum for 6 or 7 years and let's just say it sucked! It was your standard $75 Dirt Devil, and I think it actually worked properly for about a month!
We rented a Rug Doctor last weekend and cleaned the carpets. I did not want to use the old vacuum on my nice clean carpet because it actually blew out more dirt than it sucked up! It's so nice to vacuum now and really feel like it's clean.
Although it is a little sick to look at all of the crap that the new one picks up and really see what was lurking in our carpet because our old vacuum couldn't do the job!!!
Man, I think I am the QUEEN of run-on sentences!
No, I totally agree. A good vacuum is ESSENTIAL. That would make me thrilled, too.
I think a new vacuum would make me giddy too! Congrats!
Post a Comment