Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back to school hair

Hannah got her first perm yesterday! She's been so excited. She was not loving the smell too much though! Who can blame her?
However, she does LOVE her new curly hair! We went to the store last night, and I do believe she had an extra spring in her step. She also told me that she feels like a new woman!!!! Seriously?
Hannah is very excited to head to Utah today and show off her new 'do to her cousins Ben and Samantha! I think she now feels ready to head back to school!

P.S.
When I get back, I will be 30!!!!

14 Thoughts:

shoeaddict said...

Woman? A Woman? Gracious, isn't she only 7?

I've been reading your archives. I'm in Feb

::lindsay said...

Hannah looks so cute with the permed hair. You need to post a picture of yourself in the 80's with your permed hair.

Shells said...

Ahhh, the memories of when my mom used to do that to us. My hair never looked as cute as Hannah's though. I love it.

Melissa said...

So cute! I got a perm once... but just in my bangs... it did not turn out well. Did you do the perm??
Have fun in Utah and Happy Birthday while you're there :)

Jessica said...

She looks SO CUTE! Shayla has been wanting a perm so bad, after seeing how cute Hannah's is I think I will let her!

Have a great birthday!

Naomi said...

wow i'm surprised you let her perm her hair at such a young age! But it looks cute!

Monica said...

Her hair looks totally cute. We can't wait until you guys get here!! Have a fun drive.

Sarah said...

Looks cute and I remember the feeling of getting something different done to your hair and going back to school feeling that much cooler for some reason.You're a good mom. I had a friend who's mom never let her cut her hair until junior high, and even then it was to only cut about two inches off.

meohmyers said...

Ally has been begging me for a perm!! I always have to put her hair in curlers so she can have her curly "princess" hair!

Hannah looks so adorable with her new perm! I just love it!! I showed her pictures to Ally and she wants curly hair even more now. She said "even after it gets wet it still stays curly? Can I do that?" Looks like I'll have to post Ally's perm pics, too...

Marilyn said...

I saw Hannah at the store last night and she DID seem extra bouncy, like her curls. A new hairdo always makes you feel great, even if you are only 7 (or is it 8?)

Heather said...

Adorable... I was a little worried when I saw the curler pic, but it turned out wonderful.

Kris said...

That turned out so cute! How fun to try something new for school! Have a great time in UT!

Brooklet said...

OH, I remember feeling exactly like that when I got my first perm when I was little- I got all my long hair cut off and permed and I remember walking down the hall bouncing, because my hair was bouncing. That was fun.

She looks so cute with her new curls.

Anonymous said...

Visiting from Shoe Addict. Your kids are adorable! And Hannah's hair looks so cute! I used to get these all the time when I was younger. The crazy thing is I have naturally curly hair!!