This is what happens when my husband attends the Yoke's Cereal Sale.
Today we became the proud owners of 47 boxes of cereal!
Yes that's right, 47!
But, at only $1.78 a box, who can blame him?
He says that he didn't count how many boxes he had.
I wonder if Yoke's will put a cap on how many you can have next time...
At least we know that we won't be out for a while.
It made me laugh, and today I needed a laugh.



9 Thoughts:
We bought ourselves a good amount as well, though it was nowhere near 47 boxes. Ours are all over the apt. in various little spots.
47???????? Wow!!!!!!!1
OH! I totally forgot about Fresh Friday!
I don't think I could resist a sale that good either...lol!
First of all I completely forgot aboyt the cereal sale. I am so bummed. Secound I think that Spencer and Dan might be related. That sounds exactly like something Dan would do to.
So funny! I missed it too and we are runny low, shoot!
We don't have sales like that around here! I love love love cereal. Why not an even 50?
I forgot about it too, but 47 boxes of cereal. That is so cool! Was there lots of good kinds! Isn't it funny what husbands buy when they are sent to the store! Gotta love it!
My husband has done the same thing before, not quite 47 boxes, that's probably a record.
Post a Comment