I have a new niece courtesy of Brooke and Cody!
Morgan (middle name still to be determined) Nelson was born this morning at 9:57 EST weighing in at 7lbs. 6oz!
Mama and baby are both doing well.
I cannot wait to meet this sweet little addition to the family!
Friday, August 17, 2007
It's Birth Day!
Posted by tharker at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 Thoughts:
Yay Brooke.
Awwww! We have no nieces or nephews. We are both oldest children. I have a younger brother who has a girlfriend but he's in college and waiting to graduate. Luke has a sister who has no boyfriend and will graduate in December from college. Then, there is the baby who is Luke's 18 year old brother, Graham. He is 6' 3" and weighs 250lbs. He starts nursing school this Fall.
I'm sure you do not care.
Congrats on the new niece!! I love babies. I want to see pics
HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!!
Happy birthday. Saw you on Shoe addict's blog and I had to drop by. You are a very great mom. I salute mothers like you!
Congrats on the new niece!! Happy birthday to you too from me and shoeaddict!
Mel
Happy Birthday!! Hope it was great.
Happy late birthday! Hope this is your best year yet.
That is awesome to have another addition to the family! Glad to hear that everyone is doing great. I love the name Morgan for both a girl and boy! So cute! Are you back now from your trip??? Did you have a great 30th?
Tiffani,
I just read your story about Jake! I never knew what he was actually diagnosed with! You have so much strength, courage, and faith! Thanks for the good example to all of us and I love being your blog friend. I wish I knew you better in person! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment