It's so hard to pick a name out of a hat, and not feel guilty that the other 17 people can't win too. But, as I'm the one cooking, I can only pick one!
So the lucky winner of the candlelight dinner for two is....
Drumroll please.....
Kim Hatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be calling you later today Kim, so think about what you and Dan would like for dinner and when you would like me to bring it by!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Come on down............
Posted by tharker at 6:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 Thoughts:
Congrats Kim! You are one lucky girl. This was a really awesome prize Tiffany. I loved the idea.
Are you serious?!!!! Yay for me! I never win anything, in fact I have never won a drawing before. So I am so excited! This is so cool! All of my choices sound very yummy! I will be thinking about it all morning. Thank-you Tiffany! It is my lucky day!
Hooray for Kim! Congrats! You'll have to post and let us all know what dinner and dessert you chose! Then we can wish we were eating it too! What a fun contest Tiffani!
wow that is soo cool! Congrats to Kim you lucky gal!
YAY! You'll have to tell us all about it!
Oh, I got all excited for a second there! Congrats Kim H.! Sounds delicious! I'm so jealous!
You lucky girl!
Yay for Kim! Enjoy the yummy food.
Luuuccckkkyyyy......
Lucky girl!! Enjoy your fabulous meal!
Post a Comment