Today is my sister in law Michelle's 28th birthday. Michelle is sweet, thoughtful, hard working, smart, sarcastic,(in her own way...she always says that no one gets her form of sarcasm...that's okay Shell, I get it) an awesome wife and mother, a great aunt, and a wonderful sister in law.
Some of my favorite memories of Michelle include her letting me "play" beautician when she would go to Prom, (she always let me have free reign and it was so much fun doing her hair and make up) playing games with Shells is always a treat because she TOTALLY cheats!!!! When Shell would come home from college, one of my favorite things was for her to open up our pantry right away because she knew that there would be treats in there ready to welcome her home. It always made me laugh.
Michelle is so smart, she was a Math Major people! I can't wait for the day that I can say, "Sorry kids, I don't know how to do that math problem, why don't give Auntie Shells a call!" She loves to bake, and is very good at it too. I hear that cookies are HER specialty. She is such a great mom, and I love to watch her with her son Michael. She's very loving and patient, and I know she'll do great with #2 which is well on her way!
I love Shells. She is a great sister in law, but I never think of her as "in law", so I guess it's better to say that she's a great sister!
Happy Birthday Shell.




4 Thoughts:
I redid the The leaves are falling tell me if you think it looks ok
Happy Birthday to your SIL, Shells! I love Birthdays!
Thanks Tiffani.
Isn't it great to become such good friends with your SIL! She sounds really nice.
Post a Comment