Since my name works so well with this song, (except for the spelling of course) it gave me an idea. I will be making a big 'ol batch of Cinnamon Rolls and Orange Rolls, so if you're in the mood, come on over Saturday morning and join me!
Breakfast will be served at 8:30am. If you would like to come, leave me a comment so I know how many to expect(if anyone). Since you'll be up early, make sure to go here first!
Happy early weekend to all the P-town gals, since there's no school tomorrow!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
I said, What about Breakfast at Tiffani's?
Posted by tharker at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 Thoughts:
Ok... I'm really beginning to think you don't like us "non-locals"! No fair! Those cinnamon and orange rolls sound yummy! Enjoy some for me!
Again, you are catering only to the local gals. What up? I guess I will just have to make my own. But first let me go see if I have any pancake mix.
Really! I think I'm getting "the hint" and am going to stop reading! ;)
OOOOO... Do you think anything will be left by 9:30, that's the soonest I can get there.
Yes Heather, that would be fine!
You have my bread party without me?! No, but seriously, thanks for the free advertising. If you're in my neighborhood, swing some by!
Oh no, this is not the bread party! But whenever you want to have it, I'm game!
Wish i could make it! I've heard some serious raves about your Orange and Cinnamon rolls...
We'll be out at 5:45 am to go to the Prosser Balloon Rally. If you've never been, you need to mark your calendar for next year. It is SO amazing to stand in a field with 40 Hot Air Balloons taking off all around you. My kids think it's Christmas...they look forward to it all year!
Anyway...I'm leaving a book. Happy Eating, Girls!
Wish I could make it, but will be babysitting nephews and nieces.
I'm out of town for a few days and your having a breakfast! Whatever! :)
I saw the opportunity and I took it Linds!!! Just kidding. I soo wish you were going to be here. I hope you are having a good time. Can't wait to hear all about it.
just mail mine to me, please!
I want to come, too! They sound divine, and I'd love to meet you!
I'm sure they were delicious.
I'm sure they were so yummy!! Hope you had a great time...
Oh I am so bummed that I missed that. We were having our annual girls weekend otherwise I would have been there in a minute, what a great idea! I am dying to try your orange rolls, they sound delish!
Of course the time my computer is not working, I miss the best offer ever! I am so sad I missed this!
Post a Comment