I'm sitting here typing, and I feel like I'm about to fall over. It's so weird. We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight, and I made Taco Salad and cornbread. Then we had brownies and ice cream for dessert. I was full, but I felt fine.
We read with the kids, and put them to bed, then Spencer and I sat talking for a while. I repeat, I felt absolutely fine. Then suddenly out of nowhere, I felt HORRIBLE!
Warning! This is a case of T.M.I, and if you are grossed out by pukage, you may want to quit reading...NOW!
After yakkin' for a good 15 minutes, I decided that I needed some fresh air, and maybe the reason I felt so awful was because I was just laying around after eating a lot of food. Yeah, well, fresh air, not helping so much. I'm sitting here with my face practically hanging out the window, and what is it doing for me? Nothing, that's what.
I'm afraid to go lay down, for fear of yakkin' again, but the more I sit here, the weaker I feel. So, it may be a long night. I'll let you know in the morning!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
In a matter of minutes
Posted by tharker at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Thoughts:
Awwww... That really is bad! I hate when that happens. Not the salad because no one else is sick? Maybe just a virus?
This is going around BAD!!! If it is what everyone around here has, you have a long few days ahead of you! 6 kids gone from Shay's class yesterday, YIKES!!! We haven't gotten it yet (knock on wood) but I'm sure it's coming! Watch out P-town there is a nasty virus going around! My FIL lost 20 lbs in 3 days!
I hope you feel better soon! It is so hard being the mom and being sick!
On no! And YIKES to what Jessica said :S I hope you feel better soon. It's so hard to be the mom and be sick...
Post a Comment