Well, it seems that the template fairies do not like me, so I'm done! I am sticking to the blah, blah, boring blog templates, and that's that!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, it seems that the template fairies do not like me, so I'm done! I am sticking to the blah, blah, boring blog templates, and that's that!
Posted by tharker at 6:13 PM
6 Thoughts:
I think it looks great, and it certainly seems easier. If it makes you feel any better, I like the colors you've chosen for this, as you call it, "blah" blog. :)
Thanks Elizabeth! You're so sweet. Now if I could just get the text the right size...it looks too small to me.
I feel like a copy cat here, but I like the colors too! I think you can change the size of the font in the same place where you change the colors... I think...
I've been playing with the font size off and on all night, and I think I finally like it.
Thanks Melissa!
The regular templates might be a little blah, but they are a lot easier to read. Glad I can see your words again!
I was not able to read your blog for two days either. if I couldn't today, I was gonna email you.
Post a Comment