So maybe you've noticed the 5 millionth change in my blog template.
No? Are you living under a rock?
So maybe ever since I decided to give Shabby Princess a try, I've become slightly addicted to their papers. Not only are they super cute, but they are FREE for the downloading. And yes, maybe my brand spankin' new Photobucket account now has 36 lovely new papers ready to use at my leisure. I don't scrapbook at all, but after looking at these delicious choices, I can now understand Marilyn's love for paper.
I could say that I'm done changing my template, but who would believe me? I'm like the boy who cried wolf. No one's gonna fall for that one! I like this one though, so maybe, emphasis on the maybe...it will stick around.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Back away from the templates and nobody gets hurt
Posted by tharker at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 Thoughts:
ohhhhh....I like this one A LOT!!!!
This is a good one. I'd stick with it for awile.
awhile.
It was pretty fun to read your blog yesterday and get a fresh look several times while reading. I have to admit it made me chuckle. :) You are one funny gal. I loved reading through more of your posts and admire you. There are several posts that I could have written just as similar to yours. I really appreciated the notes from Sister Beck's talk and think I'll listen to it again while I fold laundry today!!! Have a good day!!
Sorry you had to personally view my version of Musical chairs for my template yesterday Kim! That's pretty funny.
Thank you for the nice comments. You are sweet. I think we all have more in common that we could ever realize.
Ok Tiff. Stick with this one! I did really like the polka-dots yesterday too.
You are too funny. So you don't lose everything when you switch templates? That's the only reason I don't like doing it very often. You are the blog expert now, you could hire yourself out as a blog designer!
I like this one too! Now, I need to set up a Shabby account! You are the expert! You know what would be funny? You should teach a Blog Template Class!! At Enrichment!! hehehe!! I'm probably the only one laughing out loud right, now, but that's OK!!!
I have been living under a rock! I missed all the others... But I love this look!!! Would you like some links to some other free digi scrapbooking papers? I've got tons...
Sarah,
When you first set up your new template, you will lose all of your links and such. But once you get the new one up and running, you can play around with the backgrounds, and colors without losing them again.
Shabby Tulips has easy to follow instructions for a make your own template. You'll need to click on her "older posts" to find it though. The thing that takes the most time is downloading all of the papers from Shabby Princess to your documents on your computer because you have to take each paper out of it's file and put it in your documents in the jpeg. form. That's the only way you can upload them onto your photobucket account. Once you get going, it's really fun!
Kristen,
You are hilarious! I can totally picture you cracking yourself up in front of your computer : )
OOOOH! Please share Melissa!
I like this one as well. Any of the templates that don't hurt the eyes and that are easy to read, work for me. So change away (if that's your desire), it makes visiting your blog interesting, you never know what you will see :)
Pretty, pretty! I like them all so far. That's my favorite thing about web design; mixing and matching colors, graphics and designs to make something that is yummy to the eyes.
I really like your look too. ;)
Post a Comment