Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Holy cow, I love this picture of Josh. Maybe it's because he is very hard to get a decent picture from. He is always looking AWAY from the camera, and when he does look where you want him to, he's inadvertently making a goofy face. Hooray for a good picture!!! Plus, I don't know if Darth Vader ever looked this sweet!
Can we PLEASE stop taking pictures mom? Love it, love it!

Can't wait to see everyone else's Halloween pictures!

14 Thoughts:

Brooklet said...

Love IT! I think the serious one of Hannah looks like a ballerina dance picture. They always look so serious in those.

Josh makes a skinny darth vader, and he is way to good looking under the hood.

Jake is the possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen in that yoda costume- that last picture looks like he is frustrated with Luke Skywalkers ineptness. OH wise yoda.

Terilyn said...

The pictures are awesome. Must have a whole lot to do with the subjects in the photos!
Hannah is so beautiful! I love the cheerleader costume!
Josh looks awesome both with the mask and without! He's such a great "dude"!
You're right, Jake is the cutest Yoda EVER! Hard to believe that he is over 900 years old! With those youthful ears, he doesn't look a day over 500!

Marilyn said...

So adorable. Hannah looked picture perfect, and Josh looked "forceful" and Jake just was the perfect yoda. So so cute.

Lee said...

How cute! your kids are sure growing up. Hannah is going to be a total knock out!

Sarah said...

Your kids looked so cute last night at the Trunk or Treat, and these pictures turned out great. Jake was the cutest Yoda I've ever seen. Loved it! Hope they had a great time and got more than enough candy.

Melissa said...

Okay - you're right... Jake is the cutest Yoda EVAH!! I love it!! All of your kids costumes are great :) I hope you had a fantastic Halloween!!

Kris said...

I agree with everyone else! Jake was so cute last night! Your daughter gets her beauty from you! Josh just looks happy that it's Halloween! These pictures are great! It was fun seeing you last night! There was a ton of candy, don't ya think??

Heather said...

SO cute, love the yoda costume.

shoeaddict said...

You have very pretty children.

Shells said...

Such cuties.

Elizabeth said...

Love these pictures. So cute!

Kelly said...

Your kids are adorable!! Love Yoda's ears, Darth's force picture, and Hannah's "puleeze mom, enough with the camera" face!

::lindsay said...

All 3 kids looked adorable!

Wendy Christensen said...

It was so fun to see you at the Uptown!! Your kids were SO adorable ... :)