Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy All Hallow's Eve!


I can't wait to take the kids Trick or Treating today! It is tradition for us to go to the Uptown Shopping Center every year for tricks and treats. The kids love it, and so do I. It's nice to be able to take them when it's light outside, and they always see a bunch of friends there too.

Tonight we will be going to our combined Trunk or Treat with 1st Ward. I always look forward to Trunk or Treat. It's so much fun to see everyone all dressed up. The kids are very much looking forward to this too. Then we will make the rounds to Grandma and Grandpa's, and to visit a few other family members.

Hannah will be a Cheerleader, {like mother, like daughter} Josh will be Darth Vader, {No surprise there} and Jake will be Yoda {He's SO stinking cute!}. I will take some pictures later today and post them hopefully tonight.

Hope you all have a wonderfully fun and safe Halloween with your families!

8 Thoughts:

Emily said...

Can't wait to see pictures!! Have fun!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a really fun day!! The costumes sound great! :)

Kris said...

I'm so excited that you will be there tonight! It will be so fun! I love Halloween! Sounds like you guys have a lot of Candy coming your way! I've never taken my kids to the Uptown Shopping Center! Sounds fun!

Monica said...

Boy, it's no wonder you always have Halloween candy left in July. Sounds like fun candy filled day.

Terilyn said...

Halloween is so fun! I love it as much as the kids. I love to see all the costume creations!

A.Fox said...

alright THARKER! im checking ze Blog finally. It's nice, cute i guess. haha. My sucks compared to yours but whatever. Could you answer my question on my newest post?

tharker said...

Andrew! Thanks for the comment! It was fun seeing you at mutual last week. You priests are all crazy!

Brooklet said...

That is a lot of candy potential. Can't wait to see pics.