Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The lazy girl's way to wash her face

In the past, I have been known to go to bed with my make-up on. I know! I can practically hear your gasps of horror as you read. It's only because I'm completely lazy come that time of night.

But I have found a solution to my bedtime slothfulness. These little wipes are the lazy girl's dream! Just a couple of swipes, and the make-up and dirt are gone, and I'm left with fresh, clean skin that tingles with joy. Then I smooth on my heavy duty Oil of Olay SPF 30 moisturizer, and I am good to go. To sleep that is.

{Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Why am I slathering on SPF 30 to go to bed? Because it's the only moisturizer I've got right now, and I use it both day and night. Silly huh?}

Within 1 to 2 minutes, my skin is clean, and moisturized, and I am ready to hit the sack!

There you have it, the cure to bedtime laziness!

10 Thoughts:

S. Schuller said...

I am so lazy at bedtime too! I will have to try these wipes. They look fabulous!

Heather said...

Me too. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Brooklet said...

Me three. I wish I could hire someone to brush my teeth, floss, and wash my face for me at night while I lay in bed. Is that to much to ask?

Kris said...

Me four! I love Brooklet's idea! Does this stuff make your face all dry? I hate that feeling. I need to wash my face at night too! Good Post Tiff!

Melissa said...

Um... I have yesterday's makeup on right now. Yeah... I'm in your "lazy club". Thanks for the heads up on this! Maybe there's hope for me yet!

hatch said...

Yep count me in the lazy club too! I am just so tired at that time of the day that I do not even care anymore. I will have to try those wipes.

Emily said...

I am ritulistic about face washing every night and morning. I will have to give these a try. I'm always trying new things. Thanks for the tip!

Sarah said...

I've never tried those, but maybe I'll give them a go. I'm the president of the lazy club about things like this lately. Those look good for traveling too.

::lindsay said...

Ooh! I need to get me some of those! It's a lazy girl's dream!

Marilyn said...

washing off makeup? what?

hmmmm...