Friday, November 02, 2007

Head start to a great weekend

As you know, Hannah started ballet yesterday. It is quite obvious from these pictures how she felt about the whole thing.
She tried very hard to listen to the instructions from her teacher, Miss Pam. In this picture, she was practicing keeping her tummy and bottom both tucked in. I love her teacher, and was very impressed with how well she focuses on technique with the girls. Hannah cannot wait to go back next week!
Is this the face of a happy child? I think so. She was so happy because there was no school today, and the boys were having a sleepover at a cousin's house. She was also excited because we were all set to have "Me and You Night".
"Me and You Night" included these delicious Cyrus O'Leary's mini pies from Yokes, {Hannah chose Marionberry, and I stuck with my old favorite, Sour Cream Lemon....Mmmmm} a fun movie just for us girls, and non-nutritional Halloween candy. We had a great time together, although we didn't make it very far into the movie. I woke up at 10pm, and the movie was over. I think we both fell asleep after only 30 minutes. Oh well, we still had a great time!