Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's about to blow

I am not feeling so hot. Last night, I began feeling this awesomely scratchy, lumpy pain in my throat. Today, I also got the best Sinus Headache I've ever had! And it has lasted ALL DAY LONG! Woo-hoo! Now I know what a volcano feels like just before eruption.

So right now, I am counting the minutes until 8pm, when the children will be all snuggled up warm in their beds. I will then be taking a HOT bath while listening to some lovely music. Then I can slip into my cozy jammies, and hunker down in MY bed.

11 Thoughts:

Kris said...

I'm right there with ya. My sinuses have lots of pressure tonight! I've been fighting off a cold for sometime now. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing night myself. Hope you feel better soon!

::lindsay said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better.

Sarah said...

Hope that bath and the cozy pajamas make you feel a bit better.

Terilyn said...

Hope you feel better, Tiffani. Getting sick stinks - especially as a mom!

Brooklet said...

Tis the season. Winters are bad in the health department for our family. Good luck, hope this passes quickly.

PRP said...

I'd like to say you'll feel better in no time, but...not my experience.

Lay low, have the kids watch lots of TV, and get all the rest you can.

Adolescent Family said...

I am sorry to hear you are under the weather as well. Since our family is in the "Alternative" Health Care Group, my sincere advice-Get Adjusted, and treat yourself right! You sound like you've got good intentions of doing just that! Hopefully it doesn't go through the whole family!

Emily said...

Hope you enjoyed that bath and relaxation and are feeling better today:)!

Kim said...

Whenever I feel the beginnings of sickness I just sigh. I've decided that moms and sickness don't mix very well. But... if your kids get sick too it creates a great atmosphere for one on one talks and just good ol' down time. Hope you get better soon. :)

Marilyn said...

Sorry to hear that. I felt exactly the same way a few nights ago, and did the same thing, except I took a bath in the dark with only candlelight, it was SOOOO relaxing!

Get better soon!

Melissa said...

I hope you were able to do exactly what you had planned! And I hope you're better soon!!