Saturday, November 24, 2007

A photo preview

Go HERE and HERE for a sneak peak at a few of our family pictures.

Those are just a few, and there are more to come. Lee did such a great job, and was so patient with Jake when he wasn't so cooperative in the smiling department. The kids had so much fun playing in the mountain of leaves, and didn't seem to mind the freezing cold temperatures until the very end.

I was really proud of them. We spent an hour at the park in 30 degree temps, but they were awesome! We even got Jake to smile. He's funny. He's a total ham with people that he knows, but like most 4 year olds, he still gets a little bashful with new people. But, we had a great time, and hopefully it won't take 5 years to do this again!

Thank you so much Lee, you were awesome!

23 Thoughts:

Lee said...

I am glad you like them! It was so much fun! Your kids did great, and were so fun to work with. Can't wait to bring them over to you this week.

Kris said...

Awesome pictures Tiff. You guys look so awesome! I love the sweaters and the leaves and everything! So cute! I can't wait to see more!

Lee said...

Umm.. I think you should go look.. some more.

Brooklet said...

I am almost speechless- the pictures are sooo beautiful! You all looks so fabulous in them!!

Emily said...

Tiffani, those pictures are SO cute! You have the cutest little family :)

Adolescent Family said...

Yeah, its official. You guys are the poster family for perfect portraits! You all look so great! How do you get kids to cooperate? Mine are never that good! On second thought how do you get your husband to cooperate? I say photos, Keven cries like a little girl! You would think I have 3 kids...Oh wait, I DO!

Your family is so adorable! Can't wait to see the rest!

Melissa said...

The pictures are awesome! I hope you'll post a few more when you get them back :)

::lindsay said...

The pictures all turned out great! I can't wait to see them IN FRAMES ON THE WALLS of your house. (I know, I'm not one to talk...do as I say, not as I do...)

shoeaddict said...

Oh, Tiffani, those made me tear up! Beautiful children, smiles, leaves... I love them.

Shells said...

Tiff, when did you turn into a supermodel? I'm totally 100% serious. Now don't take this the wrong way, I've always thought you were super beautiful, but seriously, you look better than ever.

You also have some dang cute kids. My favorite picture though, is of spencer holding Hannah. The picture has such a Spencer look and Hannah is a doll.

Kris said...

I love all of these pictures. You look amazing. My favorite is the one of your family walking and you can see Jake's face! Super cute. You should get your family pictures taken more often. They all turned out great!

PRP said...

The pictures are gorgeous! Lee did a fantastic job. I love the one of you and Hannah...it's priceless. And the kids individuals, and the one of you walking away. Truly fantastic. Which ones are you going to pick???

tharker said...

I'm not sure which ones I'll pick yet. I think she is going to bring over the rest of them sometime this week, and then I'll choose. So far, I love them all, so it might be a hard choice ;)

Sarah said...

Gorgeous pictures! What a treasure to have these, even if it takes you another six years to get more taken. I love the one with the kids in front and you and your hubby in the background hugging. So CUTE!

Emily said...

LOVE them!! Lee did a great job! I wish she lived close to me! Your kids are adorable!

Shayla said...

Gorgeous, Tiffani! Lee did a fantastic job...maybe I will have to contact her myself. :-) They will add so much personality and warmth to your house to have them on your walls. You'll smile every time you walk past...that's the nice thing about the final product of getting your pics taken. Now I've gotta go do it too.

Elizabeth said...

So excited to look at those pics. I love getting family pictures done...they are so fun to look back on.

Elizabeth said...

Oooh...the pictures are lovely, Tiffani. Thanks for sharing.

Marilyn said...

Great pictures! The kids all cooperated so well, I'm impressed!

Ms. Kristen said...

Tiffani!
First of all I want to say you are the nicest, most sincere person that I have ever met! I am serious! Not being sarcastic! Every comment you make is very genuine! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog and in person! I love your children! You are a great example to them! I am freaking out.....of the thought of not being the primary president! I have a feeling we all will be in the 9th ward....and they will totally restaff everything new? I am really sad over this! I just got started getting used to this new calling of mine! Oh, well.....you serve were you are needed!
I love your pictures! We had the experience on the day before Thanksgiving to have our pictures taken at Howard Ammon. One of my preschool moms does that on the side! We were so cold to! But, the fall leaves just add a fun touch! I love your mommy, son pictures and daddy, son etc. I just loved all of them! Thanks Tiffani for being you!!!!

meohmyers said...

Gorgeous! You are beautiful!! So is your whole family! Love them! I bet you can't wait to see them on your walls!

Heather said...

Fab-U-Lous

Anonymous said...

They turned out great!!!