Friday, November 16, 2007

Sweaters, lovely sweaters

Here are the sweaters that my family will be wearing for tomorrow's family photo. I think they are all cute, and I hope that look as good on camera! I don't like matchy-matchy outfits in pictures, but I do like the outfits to coordinate. Hopefully these will!

This is the sweater that I got from Brooke and Michelle. I cannot tell you how much I love this sweater. Actually, I can. I loved it so much that I also bought one in black!
The boys will both be wearing this sweater. The picture makes it look darker than it actually is. It is Navy, not black.
Spencer's sweater is also a bit darker than this picture. Think sand.
Also, Hannah's is a bit darker, but this is what we get from Target.com's pictures. We will all be wearing dark denim jeans. I am so excited for this picture! Can't tell can ya?

9 Thoughts:

Jessica said...

Your pictures are going to look AMAZING!! I can't wait to see how they all turn out!

I confess as well, up until this last summer we haven't had a family picture since Tia was 3 months old!! PHEW--Now we don't have to do that again for another five years! Ü

shoeaddict said...

Love them all!

::lindsay said...

I'm sure your pictures will turn out great!

Kris said...

I'm excited to see them. I bet you will have so much fu and they will look awesome. I hope all of the kids cooperate for them! Now, that's always fun. That in itself is reason to not have pictures taken for 5 years!! :)

Emily said...

Very nice! I can't wait to see your family photos!!

Sarah said...

Cute sweaters! I love yours and can't wait to see how your pictures turn out. You are inspiring to take some pictures during Thanksgiving.

Emily said...

OMG Tiffani, I just bought the sweater you're wearing today...totally uninentional, I swear. I'm sure you'll look better in it than me though...lol! I'm hoping you don't get rained out next weekend. I can't wait to see the pics of your cute family :)

Kris said...

Hey, Em, is it cold enough to be wearing sweaters out there in AZ????? I'm surprised they even sell them! lol!!! :)

tharker said...

Different Emily, but funny joke cuz that Emily actually lives in one of the warmest states in the nation too!