Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Jamma Time

It's jammie day at school, and my kids are so excited! Here's one problem. Does anyone else feel a little guilty sending their sweet children out the door in their jammies when it's oh....25 degrees outside?

But it's all in the name of school spirit, so rock on kids!

6 Thoughts:

MadMadameMim said...

We have jammie day next week and I have to admit I'm a little skeptical. But with hats, boots, coats, gloves, and the warmest polar fleece jamies I can find he should survive ;).

Sarah said...

It is hard to send them to school in their pajamas when it's freezing cold outside, especially because pajamas usually aren't made out of the most durable fabric. My daughter would come home with a couple of holes in the knees, but at least the kids think it's fun and get a kick out of it. That's what counts.

Kris said...

I love Spirit week at the schools. PJ day is so fun! Yeah, it's cold, but at least they've got some School Spirit! :)

Melissa said...

Pajama day in December? Hmm... couldn't they do Spirit week in October or April? We have uniforms here and they RARELY let the kids wear anything else.

Heather said...

Yeah, bundle up!

dandee said...

Where's the pictures?

I love Spirit week! So much fun for the kids!