Saturday, December 15, 2007

This must be some kind of record

Holy Crow, I haven't posted since Tuesday??? Okay, so maybe I've been a bit sporadic in my blogging. But I assure you I am still alive and kickin'. I have a post that I've been meaning to get to for several days, but like the rest of you, I have a bagillion things to do. Keep checking back, maybe I'll get it up later today ;)

4 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! I keep trying to blog more often, but I have been running around like a crazy person trying to get things done.

Hope things settle down for you soon!

Sarah said...

That's alright, it's better to get your more important things done. But I have missed your funny stories.

Kris said...

I'm with Sarah. Your funny stories are great and I miss them too! I hope you get everything done that you need to! I can't believe we are this close to Christmas! It's so exciting!

Melissa said...

I think we all go through spurts like this... and it's a super busy time... I'm off to read your other posts now :D