Friday, December 07, 2007

Nada...zip...zilch...

I've got nothing for ya. No good stories, no interesting happenings, no funny sayings from my kids. Nothin.

Maybe by tomorrow my blogging well will be filled with something interesting. Even if it's not interesting...anything would do at this point.

9 Thoughts:

::lindsay said...

Nothing? I can't believe it!

Nicole said...

I don't think I've ever seen you speechless Tiffani! Come on, there's gotta be something. Hey, maybe you should take a quick little trip down to Wal-Mart. Park on the food side. - The Salvation Army guy is actually wearing a fancy sombrero and playing the harmonica! That ought to produce some good blogging;)

Kris said...

I can't believe it either. I love your posts, and really look forward to reading them! You are great! Can't wait for something exciting to happen, so you can make a post!

tharker said...

Emily is so lucky to have you as a brother! I bet you keep the family rollin Tim!

Brooklet said...

We have many days like that!

Anonymous said...

I don't beleive it either. It's Christmas time - what gifts are you giving? What traditions do you have? What movies do you like?

Shells said...

I like days where not much goes on. Less drama, more comfort.

Melissa said...

There's nothing wrong with having nothing to say ;)

Melissa said...

There's nothing wrong with having nothing to say ;)