This one too is kind of fuzzy, but you get the idea. Hannah was a Christmas baby. This was taken shortly after her first haircut I was too afraid to do it, so her aunt did it for me!
18 months old. I don't know why, but I've always loved this picture. She was being so funny and silly before the shoot, but of course they pulled that camera out, and her shyness came through!
Two years old. Do you like those bangs? Every time I would trim them, a few pieces would always fall down, and end up getting cut too. Eventually she had bangs all the way to the middle of her crown! Poor girl.
Three years old. One of my very favorite pictures ever!
Four years old. This was Hannah's first real hairstyle. I had just cut mine a couple of months before, and she wanted it too. So, yeah we had mommy/daughter haircuts for a while. This is still my favorite haircut on Hannah, and I secretly wish she would let me do it again.

