Yup. Big surprise. I got sick of the other template. I know. The shock is too much for ya isn't it?
I love this background paper, but I'm not wild about the black. We'll see how long it lasts.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Ch-ch-ch-changin'
Posted by tharker at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 Thoughts:
I love it! But I love black.
I like it :) But, I'm like kim... I love black... most of my favorite looks on my blog have been dark...
Looks great!! You are inspiring me :-)
I think it looks really good!
Looks great! I just had this same side paper up a week ago:) Great minds think alike and all that.
why did you do away with your links to other bloggers? Didn't you know that I relied on those links to stalk some of your friends? Not really. I'm just curious.
Lol, funny I said the same thing to her! I even blogged about blog snooping and how I love finding inspiring people that I don't even know... Dandee is right there at the top of the list! I vote, bring back the links :-)
You guys are funny! I took them off basically because I'm lazy. There are so many of them now. Maybe I'll put them back up for you guys ;)
I love the black! I also miss the links. I hope Josh is feeling better.
I need help with the template world!
I like the black....shocking!!!! And.....Love your hair! It looked great tonight!
Thanks Kristen! I was feeling all grimy so I took a shower right before the dinner. I ususally don't do that, but today was a two shower day. Something about being out in the wind just makes me feel all yucky.
Post a Comment